MBBS in Kazakhstan
If you are planning to pursue MBBS, a choice of studying medicine in Kazakhstan might be appealing. Medical education in Kazakhstan has been undergoing rapid improvements over the last few years and the graduates are highly valuable in the global medical community. The cost of education in Kazakhstan is more affordable than in other countries, and there are many reasons to opt for this country. Besides its low cost, MBBS in Kazakhstan is offered by world-class universities with good clinical practices and experienced faculties. Additionally, Kazakhstan medical universities boast a wide range of hospitals associated with their campuses.
Whether you are a foreigner or a Kazakh, your choice of MBBS education in Kazakhstan should be based on the cost and the quality of the medical education. A Kazakhstan medical degree will be a valuable asset in the world of medicine, and the cost of studying in this country is significantly cheaper than in many other countries. There are no English proficiency tests, donation fees, or capitation fees, and MBBS in Kazakhstan is globally recognized.
Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country, and the ninth largest in the world, with an area of 2,724,900 square kilometers (1,052,100 sq. Mi). Kazakhstan is the dominant nation of central Asia economically, generating 60% of the region’s GDP, primarily through its oil/gas industry. It also has vast mineral resources. Kazakhstan is officially a democratic, secular, unitary, constitutional republic with a diverse cultural heritage. Kazakhstan shares borders with Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan, and also adjoins a large part of the Caspian sea. The capital is Nur Sultan, where as its Astana before 2019, where it was moved in 1997 from Almaty, the country’s largest city. The current president, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has been the leader of the country since then and is characterized as an authoritarian country. Kazakhstan is a member of the United Nations, WTO, CIS, The Eurasian Economic Union, CSTO, SCO, OSCE, OIC, and TURKSOY.
Request a Call Back
During the 19th century, about 400,000 Russians flooded into Kazakhstan, and these were supplemented by about 1,000,000 Slavs, Germans, Jews, and others who immigrated to the region during the first third of the 20th century. The immigrants crowded Kazakhs off the best pastures and watered lands, rendering many tribes destitute. Another large influx of Slavs occurred from 1954 to 1956 as a result of the virgin and idle lands project, initiated by the soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev, himself a Slav. This project drew thousands of Russians and Ukrainians into the rich agricultural lands of northern Kazakhstan. By 1989, however, Kazakhs slightly outnumbered Russians.
- The current population of Kazakhstan is 18.3+ Million as of 2018, Based on the latest United Nations estimates.
- Kazakhstan population is equivalent to 0.24% of the total World population.
- Kazakhstan ranks number 64 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.
- The population density in Kazakhstan is 7 per km2 (17 people Per mi2).
- The total land area is 2,724,900 sq.km (1,052,100 sq.Mi)
- 50.0 % of the population is urban (9,096,503 people in 2017)
- The median age in Kazakhstan is 29.6 Years.
The climate of Kazakhstan (excluding south) is sharply continental with an average temperature between -4 °c and -19 °c in January and between +19…+26°c in July. In winter temperature may decrease down to -45°c, and in summer rise up to +30.
One can experience all four seasons on the territory of Kazakhstan with frosty winter, blossoming spring, heating summer and scarlet autumn. Cold winter starts in November and lasts until the end of April. The influence of arctic air masses leads to a strong cold (up to -50 с°). Springs are short and changeable – from mid of April to end may. Besides spring weather is very unstable: clear warm day may suddenly turn into a cold. Dry hot summer begins at the end of may and lasts till mid-September, with temperatures sometimes going up to +35…+40 с°. Autumn with its stable weather and night frosts begin in the end of September and lasts till the beginning of November.
The national currency of Kazakhstan is Tenge. The name ‘Tenge’ comes from medieval Turkic silver coins ‘Denge’ or ‘Tanga’, from which the Russian coin ‘Denga’ comes. Today, Tenge has 18 levels of protection and is included in the list of the most protected currencies of the world. Currently, there are the following banknotes to the value of 200, 500, 1000, and 2000, 5000 Tenge and coins – 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 Tenge.
Reasons to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- MBBS course in Kazakhstan is taught in the English language, however, students are also provided with training in Kazakh to help them communicate with patients and other doctors in the hospital. The country does not charge capitation or donation fees, making it an affordable study option. Also, students studying in Kazakhstan are surrounded by many Indian students from different states, which is helpful because they feel that they are supported by their fellows.
- MBBS students are eligible to avail medical insurance:MBBS students in Kazakhstan are eligible to apply for a medical insurance policy through their colleges or universities. In addition to medical insurance, students can take advantage of special financial aid schemes and special laws protecting foreigners. Colleges and universities in Kazakhstan have special officials for international students to help them. Students are eligible to apply for medical insurance if they have medical emergencies. The country has a large base of Indian students, representing all states, and these students are able to enjoy a supportive environment.
- MBBS fees are budget friendly: MBBS fees in Kazakhstan are very affordable. One of the major benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is that the educational cost is low. You can apply for scholarships if you have a distinction in your undergraduate course. Furthermore, the cost of living in Kazakhstan is not very expensive, and the government offers scholarships to deserving candidates and distinction students. Kazakhstan is safe for international students and offers everything they need to live comfortably. Therefore, there is no reason to delay your education because of financial issues.
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan have affiliations with multiple Universe hospitals:The medical universities of Kazakhstan are affiliated with numerous hospitals and clinics, including three of the most prestigious in the world. The first medical institute was established in 1930 and was led by rector S.D. Asfendiyarov is a graduate of the Leningrad Military Medical Academy. The university was given high national status and was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labour in 1981. Today, the university boasts over 1500 faculty members, including 500 doctorates, 200 candidates of science, and 130 professors. Many of these faculty members are laureates of State prizes.
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students is offered by many universities in the country. Medical universities in Kazakhstan offer multiple options for clinical practice at well-known hospitals. The faculty and staff are highly experienced. In addition, a large number of affiliated hospitals provide medical care for students. There are various benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students. In addition to gaining international recognition for the degree, Indian medical graduates can also get jobs at world-renowned hospitals. The medical degrees from these universities are recognized worldwide, and graduates can get admission to reputed hospitals anywhere in the world.
The admission process is not difficult. Most medical universities in Kazakhstan are approved by the MCI and WHO and offer five-year MBBS courses for Indian students without any donation. A top-notch medical education system and world-class infrastructure make it an ideal place to pursue your dreams. And if you’re an Indian, you’ll have the opportunity to study medicine in a new country with a new culture. The temperature in Kazakhstan is very different from the climate in India, so it’s important to take care of the climate.
Advantages Of MBBS In Kazakhstan
One of the most obvious benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is the low tuition fees. Job opportunities for MBBS students in Kazakhstan are excellent. After completing your MBBS, you can seek a job in a hospital or higher education. You can also choose to work in any hospital you like. Several medical schools provide placement services.
- Direct Admissions From University
- MCI Approved Medical Universities
- Teaching in English
- No Donation/Capitation Fee
- 100 % Visa Guarantee
- Easy Application Process
- Flight Duration is not more than 3hours(If Direct Flight)
- MCI Coaching from First Year Onwards
Top Universities To Study MBBS In Kazakhstan
A Top Medical University in Kazakhstan is the Kazakh National Medical University. This university is located in Almaty, a city that is renowned for its education. The course here is 5.8 years long and taught in English, and the tuition fees are considerably lower than at some prestigious universities. And despite its cheap tuition fees, the quality of education at this university is second to none. Students here benefit from well-qualified teaching staff and a large, modern campus.
- KAZAKH RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY(KRMU)
- KAZAKH MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF CONTINUOUS EDUCATION(KAZMUNO)
- KOKSHETAU STATE UNIVERSITY(KGU)(KAZMUNO)
- NORTH KAZAKHSTAN STATE UNIVERSITY(NKZU)
APPLY HERE TO STUDY IN KAZAKHSTAN TOP UNIVERSITIES
MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan
MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan for Indian students is possible with a good score in the NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The NEET is an entrance examination that is mandatory for admission to medical colleges in India and abroad, including Kazakhstan. For admission to a medical college in Kazakhstan, an Indian student must have passed the 12th standard with a grade of at least 50%. They must also be 17 years old by the end of the admission year.
MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan is a safe and affordable way to pursue a medical degree. The government of Kazakhstan has ensured that medical schools in the country are safe and affordable for students from India. If you are looking for a top-notch medical education, Kazakhstan is a great place to study. The government has surveyed the top 50 sending countries and has a list of medical universities that cater to Indian students. In addition to applying directly to universities in Kazakhstan, the government pays the tuition fees for selected students. We have the best career counselors who will guide you throughout the entire process.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure
MBBS in Kazakhstan is a 5-year program that consists of four years of academic studies and one year of internship. It saves a year of study time and helps the students pursue internships and jobs in hospitals. MBBS in Kazakhstan has a lower fee structure compared to other countries. The fee structure for MBBS in Kazakhstan is very affordable for Indian students. The fee structure is generally between 18 and 25 lakhs INR.
The first-semester fee for MBBS/MD programs in Kazakhstan comprises admission fees, registration fees, and other fees. This fee does not include the cost of translation services and airport pick-up. Depending on your choice, of course, this fee may increase over time. In some cases, you may have to pay more than the listed amount during the first semester. To make sure you are paying the correct fee, check with the admissions office to see if it covers the extra expenses.
MBBS Duration in Kazakhstan
The MBBS Course Duration in Kazakhstan varies from five to six years. Most universities in Kazakhstan offer five-year MBBS programs. You should note that the last year of study is mainly dedicated to internships at renowned hospitals in Kazakhstan. In order to be eligible for the MBBS Course in Kazakhstan, you must have at least 50 percent marks in Physics and Chemistry. You must also have qualified for the NEET EXAM or scored 40% in the 10+2 exam. You don’t have to take the IELTS/TOEFL Exam to get accepted at a Kazakhstan university, as long as you meet eligibility requirements.
The MBBS Course Duration in Kazakhstan is five years, which means you save an entire year! The climate in Kazakhstan is ideal for Indian students, as it is extremely pleasant. The average temperature in winter is just -20 degrees Celsius, and the temperature during the summer is about 32°C. You can also expect to have great exposure to different diseases and conditions. You can even get good Indian food. You’ll enjoy an excellent medical education in Kazakhstan.
MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
The Medical Council of India has approved the majority of Kazakhstan’s medical universities. This recognition means that graduates of these universities can practice medicine in India. The West Kazakhstan State Medical University is one such institution, which is accredited by the WHO and NMC. This university ranks 51 in the national rankings and 7940 in the world. Another factor is the cost of these medical schools. Although there are many other medical schools in Kazakhstan, you should consider these three when making your decision.
The education system at an MCI Approved Medical College in Kazakhstan is of high quality. It is complemented by a pool of highly experienced faculty members. The best medical colleges in Kazakhstan for Indian students boast of over a century of pedagogical experience. The tuition fees at MCI Approved medical colleges in Kazakhstan are relatively low and affordable compared to other medical universities in the country. In addition to offering low tuition fees, these schools are also MCI Approved. The government of Kazakhstan has committed to educating a large percentage of its population to gain higher medical skills. This makes them a great choice for students on a budget.
Visa Requirements to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
If you’re planning on studying MBBS in Kazakhstan, you’ll need to obtain a student visa. The process of obtaining a student visa for MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a bit complicated, but we’ve got all the information you need to make it as easy as possible.
First and foremost, you’ll need to have an offer of admission from a Kazakhstan university in order to apply for a student visa. Once you have your letter of acceptance, you can begin the visa application process.
Next, you’ll need to fill out a visa application form and submit it along with your passport and other required documents. Once your application is processed, you’ll receive your student visa, which will allow you to stay in Kazakhstan for the duration of your studies.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Thank you for your interest in Study MBBS Abroad. Please fill out the form below if you have any queries. We will get back to you soon.