Study MBBS at Top MCI-Approved Medical Colleges
The Medical Council of India (MCI) is the main regulatory body for medical education in India and sets standards for MBBS degrees and courses. In India, there are many students who want to study MBBS at MCI-approved medical colleges. With the ever-growing popularity of studying abroad, more and more students are considering MBBS study options outside of their home countries. Kyrgyzstan, Georgia and America are all popular choices for those looking to study medicine abroad.
Kyrgyzstan is one of the best places to study MBBS as it has many MCI approved colleges. The cost of living and tuition fee is also very low in Kyrgyzstan. You can easily get admission to an MCI approved college in Kyrgyzstan with the help of ISM Focal Point.
Top MCI-Approved Medical Colleges
The MCI is responsible for setting and maintaining standards for medical education in India, and its approval is essential for students who want to practice medicine in India after graduation. There are many top-quality medical schools around the world that are approved by the MCI. Here is a list of some of the best MCI-approved medical colleges abroad:
- Osh State University – This University was founded in 1991 and is located in Osh City which is around fifteen kilometers away from Bishkek. This university has a good reputation and is known for its affordable fee structure. The course duration for MBBS at Osh State University is six years.
- International School of Medicine: The International School of Medicine (ISM) is an institution of higher learning that is committed to providing world-class medical education. The school has been granted full accreditation by the Ministry of Education and is now listed as an accredited institution by the Medical Council of India (MCI). ISM’s MD program is also accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI), which means that graduates of the program are eligible to practice medicine in India.
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavonic University – This University was founded in the year 1993 and is locaind at Bishkek. It is one of the most popular medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan and has students from all over the world. The course duration for MBBS at Kyrgyz Russian Slavonic University is six years.
Some of the top MCI Approved Colleges in Georgia include Tbilisi State Medical University, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, and David Tvildiani Medical University. These colleges offer a high-quality education at an affordable price, making them a great option for students looking to study abroad.
Advantages of Studying at MCI-Approved Medical Colleges
There are many advantages to studying MBBS at an MCI-approved medical college.
- One of the biggest advantages is that you will be able to get a world-class education. You will also have access to the latest technology and facilities. Additionally, you will be able to meet people from all over the world and learn about different cultures.
- Another advantage of studying at a foreign medical school is that you will be able to speak the native language of the country. This will help you communicate better with your patients and understand them better. Additionally, it will also help you understand the medical terms used in that country more effectively.
- Lastly, studying MBBS abroad will allow you to get an international degree that is recognized all over the world. With this, you can practice medicine in any country of your choice.
If you are serious about studying MBBS abroad, then we encourage you to get in touch with us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you begin the process of making your dream a reality.